Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sbarro

Sbarro2 Sbarro1

My hun and I went to MoA for our weekly date. We were thinking of where to eat when he told me that he wanted to eat at Sbarro's. We ordered two slices of Meat Delight and Spagghetti in Meat Sauce. The Pizza was fantastic. It is just enough for my appettite and the additional pasta is truly an overkill. One thing I just don't like about the pizza is that it's crust is to crunchy at the bottom that makes it difficult to slice. I was used to eating my pizza with utensils when I reached HS. The pasta was a disappointment. The meat sauce was too bland that it lacks everything. The pasta wasn't drained well that most of the water blended with the flavorless sauce. The only good thing about the dish is the garlic bread. But no matter how good the bread was, it still couldn't save the disaster that was the pasta.

Sbarro
North Wing, MoA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home