Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dayrits

dayrits ice tea dayrits menu ice tea
roast beef platter bake mac

We went to Dayrits for dinner before watching Superman. My bestfriend and I have been to the place and had loved the food that I thought of bringing our friend there so that he could also experience eating there. We where supposed to do a food trip but knowing how big the serving are in that place, I was very sure that the food trip plan wouldn't pursue. Enri asked what tasted good and we immediately told him that the ice tea was heavenly.Hehe. We told him to get the Roast Beef Platter(P230), which was one of their bestsellers. It was just enough for his appetite. Miyey and I shared on a Roast Beef Platter and Bake Macaroni(P140).We all had ice tea for our drinks. The Roast beef was just enough for Miyey and me. We were already full but with the bake mac on the table, we know we had to finish it up since we paid for it. The Roast Beef Platter can go with bread or rice depending on what your choice is. It has baked potato with it that was topped with cheese and bacon bits and steamed veggies for its side dish. The bake mac is plain. Nothing special about it. Miyey said,the sauce of the bake mac tasted like her mom's afritada.hehe. Dayrits has been around for ages, since my mom told me she usually eats there back when she was in HighSchool and Miyey's parents always go there for their date. Hehe! It really was that old. Dayrits was at Buendia before but has moved to Magallanes a few years back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home