Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sizzling Plate


SP1 SP2SP3

When I was kid, I remeber going to SM to do our shopping or grocery and right after that, instead of the usual kiddie resto's(aka Jollibee and McDonald's), my mom would order our from from Sizzling Plate (main reason why I was fat). I grew up eating meals on big servings. My mom would always get me Salisbury or T-Bone Steak.

Our first dinner out after Enri arrived from Atlanta was at Sizzling Plate in MoA. He wanted to see the infamous mall, so we took him there. He had Pork Steaks and Miyey and I both ordered Sisig. The service was pretty bad, as they do not have soy sauce, and that their crew seemed too initimidated that they weren't that friendly at all even if you ask for somthing politely. Their sisig would kill you right after the first bite. It is too oily and too fatty. I knew of that already before ordering it but I just have that Sisig craving. Nothing really special about their meals. They seem to have lose the quality of their food and service as the years go by. What a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home