Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Aling Lucing's

I am a great fan of sisig.I don't usually eat the fats,ears and organs of the pig, but with sisig, I can tolerate.Hehe.I have read a blog about different resto's to eat and places to go.One that caught my attention was Aling Lucing's, mainly because the blogger said that they serve the best sisig in town and thet they have very cheap prices.My officemates decided and I decided to have our lunch there and test whether the blogger's claims are true.We arrived at Aling Lucing's at exactly 12 in the afternoon. At that time the place was not yet that full.I tought maybe people don't really go to that place that much.But when we were all settled in our table, people came to rush in and a long cue of customers ordering their lunch would be seen. The place looks like your school cafeteria.I believe they could have done better to avoid the long line.When at the counter the cashier was quite slow.The tables are placed closed to each other and the ventilation isn't that cold.

The sisig is great except that it has onions in it.(I hate onions btw.)Jackie and Dianne said the BBQ tasted good.I had the ginataang sitaw at kalabasa(the only vegetables that I eat).The kalabasa was ok, but the sitaw is quite raw(I think), being crunchy and all.But it tasted good.Much like how we cook it at home.

So here are our pics in Aling Lucing's













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home