Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Birthday Feast


bday066 bday067 bday064 bday063
bday062 bday065 bday061
I turned 22 but I don't feel like it. It's nice to celebrate when your not expecting anything. I guess I have grown up a little. My feast was courtesy of the people close to. I didn't spend anything for it, well except for the Pepsi.Hehe.

My grandma's lumpia is one of the dishes we look forward to every family event. It is always the first to go. I have learned how it was made but I know I can't perfect it as how she prepares it. Our Bar-b-q was special, you just can;t get enough of it. It's sweet and tasty and tender all at the same time. Just ask my friends and they would tell you how they fell gaga over it. I had three types of cakes for my birtday. Ain't I special? My baby bought me the Black Forest Cake from Red Ribbon and i know how my mom loved that. My mom bought the Crema de Fruta from Goldilocks, and my beshies bought me the triple treat with matching candles(deliberately telling me that I am 22.I actually stopped counting at 16.hehe) also from Goldilocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home