Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cold Rock Ice Creamery

ColdRock2 ColdRock4

ColdRock3 ColdRock1

After dinner, we headed off to Greenbelt 3 to look for Cold Rock. I was quite surprised to see their price range which is quite expensive. . .way more expensive than Haagen Dazz. The kiddie cup which we had would cost about P99.75 for two scoops of ice cream. It was pretty small really but I just loved their selections... They have a lot of ice cream choices that would make you want to try them all. I very ecstatic to have find the ChocMint ice cream. I am very fond of Chocolate Mint. The last time I have tasted that was when I was a kid. My grandma bought one from the States and I so loved it. Back then, Duty Free had those Chocolate shaped into sea shells that have mint inside. Unfortunately, I cannot seemed to find them again. I was caught in between crossroads of deciding what flavor would go with my ChocMint..is it Chocolate or is it Bubble gum... I have finally decided to have Ferrero together with my ChocMint, since I'm afraid that the Bubblegum might over power the ChocMint and I wouldn't be able to enjoy. My baby had Low Fat Coffee and Rum and Raisin topped with White Chocolates. I chose Maltesers for my topping.In Cold Rock, you first choose what ice creams you would want and then choose the toppings next. Each topping would cost P25. My baby's ice cream was very refreshing and mild to the taste. I took one bite of my ChocMint and it felt so heavenly. It's like hearing the choir singing "Alleluia!". hehe..OA no?....But it really was that good. I mean, I am just so inlove with Chocolate Mint and was just overjoyed tasting it again. I told my baby to treat me there again for the ChocMint only until we could find a cheaper substitute for my Chocolate Mint craving....hehe

Cold Rock Ice Creamery
3rd level, Greenblet 3
beside Fuzion
www.coldrock.com.au

1 Comments:

Blogger cici said...

ya. there ice cream is unfairly expensive! but really really good! and tempting especially with all those possibilities!

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home