Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gerry's Grill

Gerry's2 Gerry's1

After waiting for a couple of hours for my baby (i happened to arrived very earlt to work to meet some deadlines), we decided to meet up at Powerbooks in Greenbelt and have dinner together. I wanted to try out Cafe Via Mare in Landmark, but it was already closed. So we ended up at Gerry's to have our favorite beef casserole. Their beef casserole was very delicious as far as I could remember it. It is made up of sliced beef with mushroom gravy in it topped with mashed potato and garlic bits. It's not really mushroom gravy but that's how it tasted like. I don't if it's just me or there really is something wrong with their food. It seemed tasteless that night and I had to drizzle salt and maggi savor over it. I was thinking, maybe it was just me since I haven't got any decent sleep and was feeling very uncomfortable last night. We had garlic rice to go with the beef casserole. I wanted to try out their Calamares so we got one. Boy, was I surprised, for P125, we got a very few serving of the dish. We can't help but compare it to Dampa's Calamares. I mean we could have eaten a whole bunch if we got the Calamares there. Anyways, their dip was very good, in fact it was sweet and creamy. Once again, the Calamares seemed tasteless that I have to shower it with salt first before I dip it in the cream just so it could have some taste. My baby didn't seemed to mind, so again, maybe it was just me. I'd have to try it again when I'm feeling much better to be able to judge it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home